preserved lemon & tomato salad with feta
Looking for a fresh and flavorful Greek salad that's easy to make? Try this Preserved Lemon & Tomato Salad With Feta - it's an incredibly delicious and healthy combination of juicy tomatoes, salty feta, and tangy preserved lemons that will make your taste buds sing!
- 4 large fresh tomatoes, deseeded and cut into thick strips
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 preserved lemon, pulp removed and rind cut into thin strips (see tip)
- 200g pack feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice ½ lemons
- Small bunch each flat-leaf parsley and mint, finely shredded
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Some Olives
- Put the tomatoes, onion and lemon in a shallow bowl or platter.
- Crumble the feta over, drizzle with oil and lemon juice, and scatter over the herbs.
- Toss gently just before serving along with chunks of warm, crusty bread and olives