Terms and Conditions
Welcome to YummyRecipe.co!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of YummyRecipe.co's Website, located at http://www.yummyrecipe.co.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use YummyRecipe.co if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, YummyRecipe.co and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on YummyRecipe.co. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from YummyRecipe.co for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from YummyRecipe.co
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from YummyRecipe.co
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from YummyRecipe.co
• Redistribute content from YummyRecipe.co
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. YummyRecipe.co does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments or contents prior to their presence on the website. Comments or contents do not reflect the views and opinions of YummyRecipe.co,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments or contents reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, YummyRecipe.co shall not be liable for the Comments or contents or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments or contents on this website.
YummyRecipe.co reserves the right to monitor all Comments or contents and to remove any Comments or contents which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments or contents on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments or contents do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments or contents do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments or contents will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant YummyRecipe.co a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments or contents in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of YummyRecipe.co; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to YummyRecipe.co. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of YummyRecipe.co's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
• We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Website (collectively, "submit") messages, recipes, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials ("User Content"). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on the Website. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
• You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other third party right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit. That said, only portions of a Recipe are subject to copyright protection and many recipes may receive no copyright protection at all. For more information visit the Copyright Office Recipe page http://www.copyright.gov
• You also represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
• is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
• is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
• contains a formula, instruction, or advice that is likely to cause harm or injury;
• is a chain letter of any kind;
• the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party.
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted.
• Members of our Authors, who's work is being indexed by us and made available to our members, retain full rights to their content. Members of our Authors grant Yummy Recipe a temporary, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and transferable right and license to display their content on our websites. If they exit the Author program by requesting to be removed from the program, this temporary right and license shall be terminated and Yummy Recipe shall remove all of their content from the Yummy Recipe site.
• By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with any form of publication of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or rights of "droit moral" with respect to the User Content.
• We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
• We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. Please exercise caution and common sense when viewing User Content. We have no obligation to post, maintain or otherwise make use of User Content and do not guarantee distribution of User Content. We may discontinue operation of the Website, or your use of the Website, in either case in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
• The rights granted by you hereunder may not be terminated, revoked or rescinded and are not subject to reversion. If you become aware that User Content you have submitted includes any material for which you lack the unrestricted right to grant us the rights set forth above without obligations or liability to any party, you agree to promptly provide us with detailed written notice thereof to info£.
Social Media Sharing
The Yummy Recipe could share the recipes published on the page in their social media accounts and on some websites for collect more visitors, but the full recipe always can only be displayed on the user's website.YummyRecipe Instagram posts, the Instagram account of the user who owns the recipe is always tagged.